Wildlife & Nature
I've been actively involved in photography for over 40 years, starting in black & white film and wet darkroom techniques to the present day.
Today I've totally converted my photographic process over to digital - from the lens through the print.
Although I do some post-processing, I firmly believe that 99% of the work should be done in the camera, and the remaining 1% of the work done in post-processing. I am certainly NOT a "Pixel Wrangler"!
When I'm not busy at work, I enjoy the quiet life at my home in
tinkering with photography, ham radio, music, and computers.